This application process will take approximately 20-30 minutes. You may save the information and continue the application at a later time by clicking Save and Continue Later at the bottom of the application page.
Kindly note that you need to have the following documents in digital format (scanned) in order to be able to complete the online application:
- Recent photo of the applicant (JPEG, PING)
- Copy of the applicant's passport
- Copy of the applicant's iqama (if available)/ Saudi ID
- Copy of sponsor's passport
- Copy of sponsor's iqama / Parent 1 (sponsor) Saudi ID and Saudi family ID
- Copy of sponsor's employment letter
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate (Pre-Reception (FS1) to Year 2 only)
- Copy of current report card (if applicable)
- Copies of the last two years’ final report cards (if applicable)
- Official transcripts (high school students only)
- Copy of any standardised test results (if available)
- Copy of any educational/school psychologist report
- Copy of the speech therapist report (if applicable)
- Student Questionnaire (Year 3 and up)
- A screenshot of the application fee bank transfer (SAR 1260 including VAT)
Details on some of the required documents are found below
Students in Year 3 and up must complete and sign the Student Questionnaire themselves.
Confidential School Report
Please sign the parental consent at the top of the Confidential School Report and send it to your child's current school for completion. Your child's school should email this form directly to DBGS. Instructions are given on the form. Confidential School Reports returned by parents will not be accepted.
Application Fee Payment Screenshot
There is a non-refundable application fee of SAR 1,380 (SAR 1,200 application fee + 15% VAT) per student with your application. The application fee needs to be paid by bank transfer and the screenshot of the payment sent with the application documents. Click here for Payment Instructions
Current and Last Two Years’ Final Report Cards
It is important to note that if the student is offered a seat at DBGS, report cards MUST BE ATTESTED to complete enrolment. School report cards in a language other than English must be officially translated into English. Ministry of Education (MoE) approval is required for almost all students, and it is the responsibility of parents to meet these requirements. Please check these in advance of leaving your current school and/or country.
Saudi Nationals Only: Ministry of Education (MoE) Approval Letter
If a student is a Saudi National a Ministry of Education (MoE) approval letter must be submitted with the application. Saudi Nationals who are applying must obtain permission from the Saudi Ministry of Education in the form of an approval letter, in order to attend DBGS. The letter of approval must be submitted at the start of the application process.
Without complete information, the school cannot make the appropriate educational choices for your child. DBGS's goal is to provide a programme that is an optimal match between your child's individual educational needs and the support services available at the school. DBGS programmes are not designed to meet the instructional needs of students with complex learning, language or emotional/behavioural difficulties.