Online applications for the 2019-2020 academic year open on January 24, 2019.
If you are interested in applying to the current academic year, please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com.
- Apply. Complete an online application. Please ensure you read the Application Documents and Checklist prior to beginning an application and that you include all the required documents. Only applications with all documentation complete and the application fee payment confirmed (SAR 1,050) will be reviewed and considered for assessment.
- Assessment. Every applicant for DBGS must be assessed before he or she is admitted to the school. This assessment is to determine the most successful placement of the applicant. Assessments are by appointment only. Assessments are NOT a guarantee of admission. Not all applicants will be assessed; assessments will depend on the availability of places.
- Application Review. The application file and assessment results are reviewed by the DBGS Admissions Committee and an admissions decision made.
- Decisions. The admissions decision is communicated to parents via email. Offers remain open for 72 hours and must be accepted by an email confirmation within the 72-hour period. After 72 hours, if a place is not accepted, the place will be released to the next applicant. Please note that all parental acceptance of places will be confirmed by email from DBGS.
- Seat Reservation Deposit. If a place is offered and accepted, a non-refundable and non-deferrable seat deposit of SAR 5,000 must be paid to secure your child’s place. This is not an additional fee as this amount is credited toward tuition. This payment is due within two (2) school days of the acceptance of the offer regardless of the student’s actual starting date. A completed Enrolment Contract and Tuition and Fee Agreement must accompany the deposit. Please note all seat deposit payments will be confirmed by email from DBGS.
- Enrolment Packet. If a place is offered and accepted, an enrolment packet will be sent to parents by email. To complete enrolment and be admitted to the school, all documentation in this packet must be completed and returned, including submission of all necessary medical forms and vaccination records, and completed Ministry of Education documentation.
- Clearance. After submission of all required enrolment documentation and payments, clearance for enrolment will be granted by the ISG Nurses’ Office, Government Relations Office and the Finance Office. Only once these clearances have been given will students be enrolled into DBGS. The Admissions office requires 24 hours’ notice from clearance being granted to students starting school for their first day.
- Enrolment Letter. Once clearance is given, all new students will be sent a formal enrolment letter by email stating their first start date, class assigned and house group.